Joe believes that the key to training a dog is educating the owner. Before working with No Limit, Joe was a loyal client. He teamed up with Rich Damico with the objective of helping more Las Vegas dogs (and owners!) achieve their true potential.
As a canine rehabilitation specialist, Joe doesn’t just fix other people’s problems; he practices what he preaches. Joe has rescued and rehabilitated several high-risk dogs in the last four years. His family currently consists of:
- Bennie, a border collie mix, who was highly dog and human aggressive when he entered the Lilly family,
- Ozzie, a border collie mix, who was highly human aggressive when he enteredthe Lilly family,
- Oliver, a shar pei mix, who was extremely dog aggressive and had problems with separation anxiety when he joined the Lilly family,
- Coach Ditka, a chihuahua mix that Joe and Stephanie confiscated from a backyard breeder in a Wal-Mart parking lot,
- Ernie, a bouvier des flandres, canine good citizen, therapy dog, and fully spoiled.
- Fuzzy and Wussy, 1 year old domestic shorthair cats who are pretty good at sit, down, and stay.
Joe is a member in good standing of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers.